Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bullying By the Bloomingdale Municipal Building Housing Inspector In New Jersey


Bullying By the Bloomingdale Municipal Building Housing Inspector In New Jersey


Under the strong suggestion of the Executive Director of the Passaic County Housing and Urban Development Program in Paterson, New Jersey, I walked down the street to the Bloomingdale Municipal Building because I was under the impression my Section-8 tax payers assistance rental (HUD) had both asbestos and lead in the paint/air. Angel Roman (HUD) told me it is the responsibility of the local Housing and Building Inspector, to pro bono, come and test my house for toxic and other cancer causing materials.

Upon entering the inspectors local office situated in a small little yellow trailor off to the side of the rest of the municipal building, I entered. I asked the Bloomingdale , New Jersey Building Inspector politely, to please abide by his own municipality’s rules dictating it is his job to inspect my HUD rental for the chemicals I described according to HUD Executoive Director in Passaic County,Mr. Angel Roman as aforementioned.

He under no uncertain terms told me to, “GET OUT OF THE OFFICE AND HE WOULD NOT TEST FOR LEAD OR ASTBESTOS!” I picked up the paper governing the rules in Bloomingdale New Jersey manifesting clearly for him whereby it is the responsibility of the the Township (Bloomingdale) Building Inspector to undertake the indicated tests I request without prejudice, threats and bickering with me.

He then replied if I walk over across te path to the Municipal Building and walk upstairs, I’d find a man who would undertake the tests for me. HOwever, he clearly warned me that I was “causing trouble and it would not be his fault if anything were to happen to me for pestering him/them.”

Upon walking upstairs in the municipal building, there was an entire group of men standing there at the top of the municipal stairs. I asked them to undertake the chemical tests for me as indicated by NJ Law, they refused threatening me saying “yo uare causing trouble Jill etc...”

I left the building crying and almost tripped downj the stairs hurting myself badly.

I never was able to secure those tests because I have no money to buy the Homne Depot (at home tests).Bullying By the Bloomingdale Municipal Building Housing Inspector In New Jersey

No comments:

Post a Comment